我們推介想選用15% Minoxidil 生髮水的朋友選用 MinoxidilMax出品的 Dualgen 15% Minoxil強力生髮水, 此產品被大量髮友選用, 效果更明顯、價錢更實惠, 點擊右邊網址了解更多: Dualgen 15% Minoxil強力生髮水
1. I have used this product for 6 months now and I clearly see the reduction of my hair loss after shower. Normally I could find 15-20 hairs on the sink but now only 1-2 hairs. Great product for preventing your hair loss! -- By W. Cho
2. I have used just about everything out there, and continue to research for things out there all the time. I think that this one is the best. I am not going to argue about the power of minoxidil and Azelaic Acid, there is a lot of research out there that supports their effectiveness and they definitely work. What I like about this particular brand is that it's non-oily. most of the other cheaper brands (and some of the more expensive that i tried) have the texture of oil. This one is great, it's like alcohol, after few minutes, it's all gone and doesn't leave my hair looking oily. It definitely works.! -- By Markie
3. I bought this minoxidil after reading several reviews that said it worked on the forehead area also, when I believe it has only been proven to work for the top of the head. I have been using it now for 3 and a half months and I can agree that it does indeed work. Within a coupe of days of starting the product, I noticed that I was losing much less hair. After two months I noticed that I couldn't see as much scalp on my forehead as I could before. This stuff really works! I strongly recommend this product, and for the price its a deal! -- By S. Beresford
4. I am 29 years old, so far its been working for me. Before trying this product I had a rather large area on the top which was bald in the vertex spot, and thinning in the front. I am at the 8 week mark and can see a little of hair regrown already on both the crown and frontal area. I am not sure if it is suppose to be used for the front but thats what most people want to use it for anyway. The hair grown is not quite as long as my normal hair but its a start, and has helped cover some of those balding areas. Its not a bad price either compared to the brand name rogaine which has a lower percentage, still I plan to continue buying it and keep using it in the mornings and nights before I go to bed. The only down side is the commitment to apply it every day, which can be a bit of a hassle at times, but you kind of get use to it. The liquid is clear maybe slightly yellow, which you drop right on the head and massage it in, and at times can itch. Overall I am very happy at the results and will keep using it. Hope this helps. -- By Mark
5. I've been using this product almost three months now and so far I'm pleased with the results. I'm actually beginning to see frontal growth in areas that were severely thin or no hair at all, as well as hair growth in the back where I had multiple tiny bald spots. The applicator is very easy to use. I apply a few drops to needed areas and rub it into my scalp. I haven't experienced any messy buildups, itchiness or dryness of the scalp. I just purchased an additional three month supply because the product appears to be working. -- By CTLK
6. I HAVE BEEN USING ROGAINE FOR AT LEAST FIVE YEARS.
I AM 60 YEARS OLD AND LOOK LIKE I AM 40.
I BELIVE IT IS BECAUSE I STILL HAVE RETEAINED MY HAIR , AND HAVE HARDLY ANY GREY EXCEPT A LITTLE AT THE TEMPLES WITH THIS PRODUCT AND THE ADDED AZELAIC ACID TO INHIBED THE DHT I BELIVE THAT I NOTICE NEW HAIR COMING IN AND NOT JUST MAINTAINING IT FROM FALLING OUT.
I WILL KEEP USING THIS PRODUCT WITH CONFIDENCE. -- NICHOLAS NAS
7. I was totally impressed with Perfect Image Minoxidil, I have been only using product for 1 month but swear I am growing new hair on the top of my head. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to keep or regrow hair. -- Thomas T. Ruiz
8. I am happy to be able to get minoxidil in such a high concentration. Within a few weeks my gf had already noticed new growth on my crown. I look forward to seeing how the results are in a few months. -- By Brian M.Paul
9. I used this product for 3 months and It gave me amazing results that I was not imagine it, It has an affective ingredients especially the 5% Azelaic Acid that is not found in other products.
I said that becuase I tried a lot of solutions from difference companies since 8 years ago, all of them produce 5% Minoxidil, so I decided to leave all products and continue using Perfect Hair Solutions product.
By the way, this solution takes effect after 3 weeks and within these weeks the hair loss will increase, but after that the scalpe and hair become stable and hair loss will stop.
What I want to tell you that do not try to stop using this product because the hair loss will return back to you. -- K.J.
10. I have been suffering from male pattern baldness for some time. After being bombarded with countless TV ads promessing you to give your hair back, I, like many, didn't really have high hopes for any current of future miraclous product. That until this thing arrived. This product really works. My Doctor has been keeping my progress for a year now, confirming what friends and family are noticing already, my hair is growing back again. If possible, combine it with some specialized shampoo like DS Laboratories Revita Hair Growth Stimulating Shampoo, 290-gram Bottle. -- By Guillermo Loayza
11. I'm 48 years old and started loosing my hair early on. College days I'd say, but my hair never thinned to the point that I would be considered "bald", more like a guy with just thinner hair. It was when I hit my late 30's that it started progressing more, but still not at a rapid pace. By my early 40's I had a shiny bald spot over the crown of my head and it is/was fairly large.
Baldness doesn't run in my family, but for some reason I'm the one that inherited all of the bad things with the added "gift" of a balding head. I started using hair tonics early on as I sensed that for some odd reason I'd end up loosing my hair which turned out to be true, but nothing ever worked. When Minoxidil appeared in the late 80's with a prescription I tried it for a while, but it didn't work either, besides it was really too expensive to have given it a long term trial when I wasn't making much in those days.
Several years ago I decided to try the Minoxidil again since you could get it without a prescription and it was a slightly higher increase in the active ingredient. I could not stand it, it left this greasy feeling that drove me crazy, so needless to say, I didn't even give it enough time to possibly see any results. I had come to the determination that there was just nothing that was going to work for me.
I've never really been too bothered by my baldness, but always envied guys with thick heads of hair (like my brother). I was just looking around on Amazon one day and just sort of stumbled upon "Perfect Hair Solutions". What really got my attention was the high concentration of Minoxidil and then how many positive reviews there were and on top of that, an affordable price. I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did. Within the first month, hair actually started growing back! Now let me qualify that, I still appear to be bald, but actual hairs were growing where zero hair had been in years. It gave me enough confidence to try another dose, so I ordered a 3 month supply as it's cheaper that way.
I'm at about 2 1/2 months now and there is even more hair and I've still got a lot of this stuff left. My hair seems to be filling in from the outside in with scattered hairs in the bald spots. It's actually hard for me to believe that it's working, but it is. I'd say there is enough hair grown back now to eliminate that "shininess" that goes with bald heads. One must understand that you have to be patient with this, you can't expect all of your hair back in a few months or even half a year or more for some, but since it's working for me, I'm going to see how far I can go with this. I'll keep using it even if it stays thin, because it actually seems to have made my hair overall healthier. It just feels different too, in a better way. For the price, there is no reason for me to really stop if I can continue to keep what I still have.
I truly have to rate this at 5 stars, #1, because it works and #2, because it's very affordable compared to other stuff out there. If you're balding or are bald, it's worth it to give Perfect Hair Solutions a try, but also realize that if you're going to try it, at least give yourself six months minimum to see results. Obviously, the amount of time is going to vary from individual to individual, but as I said earlier, I noticed results within the first month.
The shipping is super fast and it just looks like this company really is serious about their product. It just seems like quality stuff, even the glass bottle and glass and rubber dropper are of a high quality.
If you've been looking, look no further, because this product truly works, at least for me, even my wife mentions to me that I'm growing more hair!
Take care, Oh.....and enjoy your new hair!
I contacted Perfect Image Solutions LLC after I had written my review of the product and received a prompt contact back a short while after that. I wanted them to know that I think they have a great product and wanted to give credit where credit is due. We had several email correspondences and I wanted to state that this gentleman truly cares and stands behind the products! Just a really nice individual that gave me some good information on the products. It's rare that you get great service from a company in the U.S. anymore.
I would highly recommend that anyone contemplating trying the products from Perfect Image Solutions LLC (Perfect Hair Solutions is the specific product) to put any concerns aside and purchase from them. And no, I'm not getting paid or free product to write this. He is just an honest individual that stands by his product and cares about the customer. You can't ask for anymore than that!
12. I used the 15% minoxidil from Perfect Image Solutions for a long time, even back to the days when they had the blue bottles. I can honestly say that I received much better results than from 5% minoxidil. The major complaint I have is that this product is sticky after it is dry, making it difficult to comb my hair. I switched to other brands for several months to see if the other brands are less sticky and try to save money as well.
I came back to try perfect image 15% minoxidil hoping that they have addressed the stickiness issue after changing its formulation. I have used this new formulation for two weeks, and have found that they are more or less the same as before and consistent with other brands. One thing that did change was the color of this product; it was a lot more yellow than before due to the addition of retinol.
As a long time 15% minoxidil user, here is my impression on this product: even though 15% minoxidil is not the mainstay treatment for hair loss, it definitely worth a try for people who failed to maintain/regrow hair with regular 5% minoxidil. The chance you will get some improvement is pretty decent if you have male pattern baldness. People who want to try this product definitely need to pay attention to the possible side effects such as dropping blood pressure to too low level to cause faintness and dizziness. A lot of people say minoxidil can only treat vertex/crown hair loss, which is not true. The label on Rogaine says so is because people who were selected to use Rogaine during its clinical trial had crown hair loss. A lot of people with frontal hair loss do get very good results even with 5% minoxidil. Thus it is also incorrect to say that only 15% minoxidil works for frontal hair loss.
Azelaic acid is a putative DHT blocker. It was demonstrated only in vitro experiment; no clinical study to really show how well it works. My feeling is that it is less effective than finasteride as a DHT blocker. So I don't think it is wise to give up your Propecia if you use this product unless you have serious side effect from Propecia.
I like the idea of adding retinol to this product as many physicians have reported that retinol enhances the efficacy of minoxidil significantly. A lot of people confused retinol with retinoic acid. Retinoic acid, namely Retin-A, is a prescription drug, whereas retinol is not. However, retinol works as effectively as retinoic acid because it is converted to retinoic acid in the human cells.
Overall, I like this 15% minoxidil product because it does deliver much better results than 5% minoxidil. I recommend anyone use it for at least 4 months before judging it. I hope the company will make the product less sticky, and then I will change the review to 5 stars.
By John L
13. This is the best product out there by far. I was an individual who suffered from frontal hairline loss. I had minor hair loss and wanted something that worked. I heard previously that most minoxidil products only worked or were tested in certain areas excluding the frontal hairline. I was disappointed with my discovery until I came upon Amazon and read about this product. Due to the positive reviews I decided to try this product out. A month later I have had amazing results. I still can't believe it. I have real hair growing back and I notice newer hairs are also coming in. I am very very happy with the results of this product and highly encourage anyone out there to try it. I am 100% positive that it will work for you without an doubt. To those who are saying it doesn't work are not giving the product enough time. It took me about a month to see a noticeable change and it will take even longer then that to fully see the power of this product. I am satisfied with even the minimal results that I have received and can't wait for the future. The quality and price of this product simply can't be beat. It's very affordable and It beats every other minoxidil product out there.
I again encourage anyone out there to try this product! If you want your hair back in your frontal region as well as the back then this is the product for you. I stand by this product after my results in simply a month and will remain a permanent customer.
14. This stuff is great! for best results use it with a copper solution to stimulate the best growth. I felt like I was getting very slow results with minoxidil alone. Then I did some research, this stuff is MOST effective with a copper solution to aid in absorption or assimilation in the scalp. After a year of using just 15% minoxidil, I did have very little results, disappointing! I did more research, after 6 months of this and Folligen solution, my hair has started to grow noticeably! I have spent way too much money on my hair (Glory for a woman). Finally I have found the answer. 15% minoxidil is a bit strong for a woman, but I dilute it down with the Folligen, I could not be happier. I may be yanking a "fallen eyebrow" hair now and then off my face: but my hair has taken to growing again! Look up Folligen Solution, the site recommends always using a copper solution, and if you can tolerate it, also minoxidil. These 2 together are a win/win! The Folligen site has a wealth of info with Dr research! Happy Growing!
15. Great product, great results. I've been using the Minox 15% + Azeleic acid for about six months. I was beginning to see regrowth from when I swapped over from Xandrox, and the regrowth has definitely continued nicely. Highly recommend it.
16. I'm only 25% of the way through the bottle, but I have been taking minoxidil 5% for one month prior to this. My hair already seems to have more life, bounce whereas before it was flat and lifeless at the front, I notice random thick hairs have appeared that I didn't see before. Bearing in mind that you shouldn't expect to see any results from this for 3 months, I am optimistic for the future. The product is thick and gloopy and does leave a thin film on your scalp, but it has not irritated my scalp or caused any kind of sensations. Obviously it isn't ideal to have sticky gloop on your scalp when you go to work but nor is having thinning hair and given the choice I am happy to suffer this minor aesthetic annoyance for as long as it takes to regenerate. I am dosing in the morning and evening now, but I plan to drop down to evening only once full regeneration has happened which I anticipate will be in about 6 months and will update then. You need to be careful buying any kind of pharmaceuticals off of the net and this seller passed the smell test for me and now the product is working. Forget crappy expensive foams and rip offs like the belgradia centre wanting hundreds of pounds, this is all you need.
By C. Wandel
17. I don't usually even write reviews but this product has compelled me to because it actually works! I have used (non-Perfect Image) Minoxidil 5% for a long time along with Nizoral shampoo. It's kept my hair in but no real regrowth at the frontal scalp area. (I don't have the bald spot in back).
But I started using the Minoxidil 15% / Azelaic Acid 5% along with the Enhanced Regrowth Shampoo and have noticed regrowth in under a month. I was surprised that I was actually seeing fill-in near the widow's peak. But this is definitely a step up. It's not oily like those other minoxidil products. It doesn't look like you have grease or sweat lacing your hair. It dries but you still can feel it for a while but not see it. It's not irritating like oily products can be and still doesn't run like a more liquid product. And again, I'm seeing significant regrowth.
As close to perfect as it gets. Good job in making the product!
By Frank S. (Texas, USA)
18. Excellent product. I got it 6 months ago for my son 19 years old,he almost had no hair left on the top of his head. After 2 months all of his hair came back and even more then he had before! I am shocked how well it works! He is using it 2 times per day. It really works!
By jurate andrew
19. I'm a 54 year old male. Typical male pattern; started on crown area around age 30 and developed to about 3" diameter over the last 20 years. It's quite thin across front to back w/both side part areas gone. I started using this (2 bottles/2 months gone by. I new see hair now growing in the part areas where there was none! Good enough to see on a sunny day looking in the rear view mirror of my car. I will repost this as an update in 2 months or so.
By R. Oliver (Cleveland, Ohio)
20. Just a tremendous product. A few weeks before my 20th birthday, my dad remarked about how little hair he was seeing on my forehead anymore, and I knew I had to at least try something, so I ordered this product. Easily the best decision I've made in a long time. I've been through about a bottle and a half now, and my crown hair line is back to the point where there is no noticeable hair loss at all, and almost back to a completely full hair line. I've even started parting my hair, exposing my crown, something I NEVER would've dreamed of only a couple months ago. I've started taking some vitamin supplements to aid in my hair regrowth, as well as using the accompanying shampoo for this product, but I credit my success mostly down to the Minoxidil. If you are relatively young and embarrassed about your receding hair line, don't wait another second, and order this product today.
By crazyrap465 (KY)